Just a funny cute picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
I just thought this picture looked like "Apple of my Eye" wants the whole world to know she is champagne! :)

The muzzle, eye, and ppp's (pink private parts) are all pix required for ICHR registration :)

And she is showing them all off! haha

Thanks for letting me share my leggy girl. :)

Susan O.

applechampagne.jpg

What a cutie. Cute picture. That picture ought to work for ICHR. :lol:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

How accomdating she is Susan. You won't need so many pictures.

Congrats.

Joyce

Well, she sure made that easy for you to answer any and all questions coming from ICHR!!! :aktion033:

Liz R.

340 days...and counting...

What a helpful girl, 3-in-1 picture! She is such a cutie
default_smile.png
!

What a PRETTY filly Susan! And how nice of her to pose for her registration pic! :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh Susan! :aktion033: I missed this thread, as I was still in the hospital I guess. I didn't know you had another foal, and WOW what a pretty girl too! I agree with MtnShadowsFarm, how cute of her to pose for her papers. :eek: ROFL!

Would love to see more pics of her if you have some.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan,

What a pretty little filly!! I agree with Bluebell, "Champagne and proud of it!!"

She looks like she could be a real little character!!

Tanya,

I did not know this thread was still around! :)

But thanks so much and yes Slaneyrose, she will stay at least somewhat this color probably but her mane and tail will probably dilute some more. She is a real doll and has so much personality too :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back