joy at Hidden Timber

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
After last weeks tragic loss of Dreamers colt this was a badly needed blessing. Cherry foaled a beautiful black and white overo filly last night at 11:30. All went perfectly, thank goodness, couldn't have taken another tragedy. She's friendly, likes to suck on my nose
default_yes.gif
: Sure needed this little girl to hug.
cherrysfilly1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, now where are the photos?

default_smile.png

So glad all went well, this time.

Liz M.

[SIZE=14pt]There it is that bald face I love! Congratulations on your little Blessing.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats on a healthy one! It is nice to have someone around to love on isn't it.
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt] WOW that is a wild little girl!!!!! Congrats on your new little, well deserved healthy baby!!!![/SIZE]

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" What a pretty little filly! I really like her beautiful face!

After your loss last week, you certainly deserve this lovely blessing!!

I was so glad to read this. The little girl is beautiful as are all your minis. Congratulations!! Hmm, I may have to make another visit up there.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Ginny StP

Aww she's just what the doctor ordered to cheer you up! Lovely, congrats!

Congratulations on a beautiful filly, love the bald face. Sorry on the loss of the colt.

But sure glad this one turned out great, and what a pretty wild girl. Congrats.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS. :aktion033:

Rita

:new_shocked: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous!!!! You can send her to KS anytime!!!!!!!!!!

Just love the bald face!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back