Journal June/July issue???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
I am always one of the last ones to get my Journal thanks to our mail service so I get impatient. I know the August/Sept issue should be heading to the printers here in the next week or two
default_yes.gif

I am thinking my June/July issue must just be delayed due to my post office I am guessing everyone else has gotten theirs already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay our snail mail must really stink...l picked up mail this morning and got my April/May issue. Boring mostly last years stuff.

Though l must admit this time it came wrapped in that nice plastic wrap again so wasn't all battered up like the one beginning of the year ..
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I got my April/May not to long ago either but I know many got it a couple weeks ago or even a bit longer. Old or not I love to look through it and run to the mailbox every day when I know it is on it's way. Hearing how everyone else got theirs and loves it makes the wait that much harder but that much more fun
default_yes.gif

Oh l love looking at all the horsey pictures and ads don't get me wrong...l just prefer new news to outdated stuff..
default_biggrin.png

I got the June/July issue about four days ago.

Andrea

Marsha you got your August issue already? Boy I am going to have to see what is up at the post office that I did not even get my June one yet at least knowing others have received theirs lets me know mine is only a week or two away time to start running to the mailbox!

I have not gotten any journal yet. Not april may, not june July... nada zip.

sad.gif

My April/May issue arrived just this past week--a little slower than usual in comparison to when those of you in the US received yours. Usually mine arrives within 3 weeks of people on here saying they got theirs, this time it was closer to 3 weeks. But, it did get here & I've enjoyed reading it. I did notice that it wasn't all "history"--at least one of the Area columns had information from after April...

So, if some US people have already received their June/July issue, mine should be here by the end of the month. That's good to know; I'll have a reason for going to the mailbox!!
default_yes.gif

Marsha, are you sure it's the Aug/Sept issue you received? That one isn't even due to be mailed until Aug. 20th?

It seems like I'm usually the first ones to receive the Journal and I don't have the July issue yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come out til around Nationals. That would be great if its coming out now.

I got my August/September issue and I think it is awesome.
How can this be when most of us haven't even received their June/July issues yet?????

Heck,some haven't even received their April/May issues!!!!!!!!

If this is true.....something is DEFINITELY messed up big time!
default_wacko.png
default_no.gif

I have not yet received my June/July issue... have only gotten one- the April one.

You're right. Something is definitely messed up big time and it is me. It was the World I received. I think I am losing my mind.

How can this be when most of us haven't even received their June/July issues yet?????

Heck,some haven't even received their April/May issues!!!!!!!!

If this is true.....something is DEFINITELY messed up big time!
default_wacko.png
default_no.gif

You're right. Something is definitely messed up big time and it is me. It was the World I received. I think I am losing my mind.
LOL glad I am not the only one who can on some days get a bit confused LOL to funny
default_laugh.png

I was excited to get my World today! Beautiful cover photo, lot's of good articles!

Just checking in to see if anyone else besides Disney got their June/July issue yet? I have been checking the mail figuring if she got hers in CA mine has to be here soon right?
default_laugh.png

Just checking in to see if anyone else besides Disney got their June/July issue yet? I have been checking the mail figuring if she got hers in CA mine has to be here soon right?
laugh.gif

I am in So Cal, very close to Disney actually, and still havent gotten my June/July issue.

Latest posts

Back