Joker's First Day Out!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
It was warm enough today to let my little rascal outside to play with his mommy so I caught up all of my broodmares and let him loose! He is such a sweety and Foxy was just as happy to get out as he was, she is not a stall baby lol!
default_laugh.png

So here are updated pics of him and Foxy:

This picture is fun just because Diamond is looking at him either saying "what the heck is that" or "can I play with it"

Foxy09colt003.jpg

Foxy09colt020.jpg

Foxy09colt024.jpg

Foxy09colt023.jpg

Foxy09colt022.jpg

Foxy09colt019.jpg

Foxy09colt017.jpg

Foxy09colt016.jpg

Foxy09colt015.jpg

Foxy09colt011.jpg

Sooo cute! I bet mama's going to get a good workout chasing that one around. And I love the expression on your sorrel in the first picture!

Thanks and actually I think Foxy was givin him the work out, when I first got her and let her out to pasture I never saw her walk anywhere she was always trotting or loping no matter what lol. He is just a little pistol though and I still am not sure on what his barn name is I keep changing it
default_unsure.png
. I just figured saying one of the names was easier than trying to fit little bitty black and white colt into the title lol! He is really fun since he is soooo small I can lift him up with one hand and he is fun to pick up and snuggle. His mama doesn't seem to care as long as no other horses are around, she is being really good for a first time mom.

Thanks for the compliments on my boy, he is way too much fun. And yes it was a great way to spend the day, I even worked two of my show horses and got pictures of them too for our website. I love it when it is warm enough to do stuff like that!

Latest posts

Back