Jazz goes visiting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
The nursing home that we went to last year wanted us to come back again so we went on Wednesday and here are a few pictures, we were out in the garden this time and all the seniors had ice cream cones. It was a warm, sunny day, the weather was perfect. Jazz was as always a perfect gentleman with the seniors, you would think he knew that they were frail, he was so gentle with them.

DSC03398.jpg

DSC03399.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03384.jpg

Thanks for looking

Yvonne

Yvonne, what a wonderful day for all involved. It's so nice you and Jazz could bring a smile to their faces like that.

AHHH, so that was Jazz's get out of jail card. LOL You guys look great. What a nice thing for you both to do. Yay, Jazz! He is a really sweet guy. Maybe next year you can take the seniors for drive
default_smile.png

AHHH, so that was Jazz's get out of jail card. LOL You guys look great. What a nice thing for you both to do. Yay, Jazz! He is a really sweet guy. Maybe next year you can take the seniors for drive
default_smile.png
Hey! Wait a minute......I think I object to my farm being referred to as a jail!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
We like to think of it as a spa or perhaps a retreat.......definitely NOT JAIL.
default_biggrin.png
I am looking forward to entertaining Mr. Jazz again once he is finished his therapeutic work. Way to go Jazzy!!! Great pictures Yvonne!

He is so handsome and such a good ambassador!!! I bet you cannot count the number of smiles he gave to people yesterday
love0075.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_smile.png
Hey! Wait a minute......I think I object to my farm being referred to as a jail!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
We like to think of it as a spa or perhaps a retreat.......definitely NOT JAIL.
default_biggrin.png
I am looking forward to entertaining Mr. Jazz again once he is finished his therapeutic work. Way to go Jazzy!!! Great pictures Yvonne!
LOL!! Sorry! You know I love it there and so does Peek, Patty and Duke. But they do have to work there so maybe more like Boot Camp!! LOL (Sorry, just teasing
default_wink.png
)

My little Blackie is also doing therapy work. I will never forget the day he met his first friend in a wheelchair. He went right up to her and put his head in her lap ...made me cry , still does, 5 years later.
default_wub.png
way to go Jazz...I have a feeling he has a nice membership to "club barn" minus the pina colada. I saw spots not stripes on him.

What wonderful photos! I can only imagine how well those people enjoy you going and sharing your boy with them!!

Yvonne--thanks so much for spreading so much joy!!! You're a great team!! Once Mazie gets weaned--she'll be taking van trips to the assisted living place where I take my students--the one that brings a bus load out here every summer. I'll be emailing you for tips.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back