It's that time, pre-entry deadline

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]It's almost that time! [/SIZE]

Pre-entries for the Mardi-Gras in May AMHR Performance Show need to be postmarked by May 12, 2007! Come on all of you and join us in Arkansas for a FUN show.

Remember, even if you have junior horses they can be shown in obstacle or liberty to assist in qualifying for Nationals!! This is a one day show (May 26, 2007)over Memorial Day weekend, so you have plenty of travel time!

Mardi Gras Show Circuit!

Mardi Gras Show Circuit

Door Prizes

Hi-Point Open, Youth & Amateur Awards

Special Classes at Both Shows, Including:

* AMHR Western Pleasure Driving

* Roman Chariot Class

* Multiple PMC Class Opportunities

* Golden Age Driving Classes….and Others!!

We are looking forward to it :aktion033:

Need to get a move on and mail this stuff out, will tomorrow. First time we will be driving Chi Chi Laura, she is looking awsome :bgrin

OH NO!!! I didn't realize it was here already!! I will get it out ASAP!!!!! See ya in a few weeks!!

Shelley<><

We are looking forward to it :aktion033:

Need to get a move on and mail this stuff out, will tomorrow. First time we will be driving Chi Chi Laura, she is looking awsome :bgrin
:aktion033: Great Jamie & Shelly, we are looking forward to seeing you :aktion033:

Who Hoo! We are getting ready for the show! We will be taking 16 horses total. That includes 6 for Laura. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this year and hoping I won't have anymore injuries to slow me down this year!

I hope you stay well Dana!! And Jan too! She was out of comission for awhile too!! I am bringing at least 2!!

Shelley<><

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Have a great time at the show . I tell you, after our nice visit with Dana & the girls-- I am really "wishing" I was going again. LOL -- that last year's show was great -- enough stories to do a life time.

Maybe some year I can come "judge". That would be great.!!

Anybody that can go to this show definitley should go -- it is the best time.!! I will be wanting to see pictures afterwards.

edited for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back