Its that time of year....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponyville

Reaction score
Its that time of year. I'm filled with excitment and apprehension. Several maiden mares and several old pros yet I worry just the same. I've got a few mares with some mammary development. I absolutely can't wait. Will be the first foals from both my boys. Royal Illusive Gold (Luke) Hoping for some dilute girls he is bred mostly to bay mares. And also a few mares bred to Spirit's Rock E Twister (Twister)

I'm hoping to show a majority of my babies this year. Any words of wisdom about showing weanlings?

Thanks

Keep them well fed! The hardest part of hauling weanlings is keeping the weight on them, especially after they are weaned.

Just wanted to say that i LOVE Royal Illusive Gold, i remember seeing photos of him last year and he is beautiful. I love those Royal ponies
default_wub.png

Happy foaling
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif
default_wink.png

Just wanted to say that i LOVE Royal Illusive Gold, i remember seeing photos of him last year and he is beautiful. I love those Royal ponies
default_wub.png

Happy foaling
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif
default_wink.png
Thank you I'm very proud of him. He just looks better and better all the time. I just also got Royal Liquid Gold. She is out of mare by Royal Bold Gold and her sire is Royal Firecraker. She is a beatiful shade of palomino. Donna just sent me some weanling pics, so I'll get them downloaded soon and added to my site. I've also got Royal Impressive Beauty that should have her first foal in May.

I'm a big Royal fan too!

Keep them well fed! The hardest part of hauling weanlings is keeping the weight on them, especially after they are weaned.
Great advice everyone. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back