It's OFFICIAL!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder

Reaction score
I got the transfer papers in the mail today!

It's official!!! He is all ours. A "BIG" thank you to Christy at D'Armond's for letting us purchase Ranger Blue and for being so wonderful to work with during the purchase.

Please, check him out on our website. He's on the stallions page. I listed him there the day we got him, but waited to announce it officially until we got his papers.

Let me know what you think of our website also, if your a mind.

www.blackthunderfarms.com

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Congratulations - he's a gorgeous stallion!

Enjoyed the cyber-visit to your farm too. Very easy to navigate, lots of pretty horses too! I'd love to know the trick to get family involved with chores - ours run for the hills!

He is definately gorgeous! Good Luck in the ring with him!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations! He's a beautiful horse!

I enjoyed your website too. Very nice looking group of horses (and family!)!
default_smile.png

Hey girl,

Absolutely fabulous!! :aktion033: Both your site and your horses, but then, youall already know I LOVE your horses!!

Pam

Congratulations on your wonderful new horse. I wish you much success and happiness.

I just have to ask: There used to be a Miniature Horse Farm down the road from my former stable in Florida called Cloverdown Farm.......could that be the same one in your horse's name?

Congratulations! :aktion033: He's wonderful!

Christy is awesome.
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations. Blue is a gorgeous stud. One of our mares had an awesome colt by him last year.

Debi

Congrats,

He is a beautiful stud. I am sure you will enjoy seeing the babies on the ground.

I also have a beautiful yearling filly from him.

default_wub.png
: CONGRATULATIONS, VaLynda!!! :D :aktion033: He is gorgeous! Will cross so nicely with your beautiful mares. :D

Hi everyone! :saludando:

Thank you all for the compliments. I'm glad several of you said the website was easy to navigate.

Seven Acres, I went and looked at SevenAcres Bringing Home the Blues and agree with you that he was gorgeous! Was he registered only "R" do you know? I haven't been able to find Whimsicals filly yet, but I'm looking.
default_yes.gif
:

Marty,

As far as, I know Ranger Blue was owned by S&G Miniatures in Chapel Hill, Tennessee, then Christy at D'Armonds Littlest Angels. He was bred by Evalyn Gregory-Haag out of Sant Fe.

He arrived and was better than I could have ever imagined! Beautiful, beautiful stallion. He has a lot of spirit, but is extremely courteous with his mares.

As far as, getting the family to do chores and work...I took the photos for more than one reason. When I can get them working I want proof on film!
default_wink.png
: Really, the kids and our family and friends are very hard workers and they have all pitched in from one time or another to help with some project or another.

Pam,

You make me feel so good when you compliment our horses. You know they are a part of our family. It's good to know you think we can pick'em sometimes!
default_yes.gif
:

Amy,

So you think he will cross good with our Mountain Meadows girls? Me to, cross your fingers we will be expecting four foals from him next year. I am already ready to work on my 2007 Cyber Nursery.

Thanks again everyone for your compliments. I update the website all the time so feel free to check-in or drop us a line whenever you have the time. :saludando:

Va Lynda Ann

Hi! No "Beau" is registered AMHA and AMHR. His A papers were later coming in (may not be in the stud book yet) because I forget it was the year to DNA his momma! They're on their way to his new owner now. Jan is going to be showing Beau in AMHR this year I believe. We were very pleased with him and I look forward to seeing your foals with Blue!

Congrats, again!

Debi

Congratulations Va Lynda Ann on your purchase, I am the owner of Seven Acres Bringing Home the Blues, (Beau) who is a tiny little fella, but oh so sweet, I will send you some pictures when he gets shaved completely down, I only shaved his back as he has Lacing coming in, to send Debi some pictures of it.

I also have a mare here Cloudy bred to Blue (Hopefully Pg) for July of this year, I got her from Adam at Longman Miniatures last year, hoping to get a Blue Filly out of her.

As Debi had mentioned I am going to show him this year in Michigan to start, we both will be learning, should be interesting.

I love your website and horses they are all so beautiful, I Hope to build my herd up as well as you did.

I do have some nice mares I got from Debi and a few others that are very nice, and of course My Baby Blue boy, we call him bo-bo for short or Beau he answers to both.

Congratulations again I hope we get to see Blue in person one day, and do keep us updated on his shows and goings on, I will do the same for his son.

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments and well wishes!

We would love to have photos of any of Blue's offspring. I keep them in a folder after printing them off the computer. If you give me foal names and your farm name they will be labeled in our book we take to shows.

Jan,

We would love to have a shot of bo-bo and of your new foal when it arrives later this summer when Cloudy decides it's time
default_wink.png
: . It was so exciting to talk with people who were owners or expecting some of our man's get!

Please, drop me a line via email if anyone feels like chatting.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

www.blackthunderfarms.com

Latest posts

Back