It's Official . . . My New Acqusition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabtree Farm

Reaction score
It is official. I now am the very proud owner of a "Double Stuf" son. He is Wilk. Double O Seven, a 9 year old black & white stallion. Talk about a hidden treasure, this is the full brother to Mardi Gras FMF! If you have seen her offspring Beguiling, then you can see the potential this guy is going to bring. The foals he has produced have been all streamlined and have those long swan necks.

I'll try to get a photo posted as soon as I can. I can hardly wait until the 17th when he will be delivered to NC.

Tina Ferro

Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
default_smile.png

Congratulations! I own Big N Rich - a Double Stuf Grandson. And yes I do know the beautiful body and swan like neck. Cowboy reminds me of Jennifer (SweetOpals) Pow Wow, only more color.

Can't wait to see pics!

karla_filly_one.jpg

This is his daughter. He looks like he will pass on that swan neck to his offsprings.

Oh my goodness, look at him!!
default_wub.png
Wow, u got lucky to find him, Congrats.

Congrats!!! Bequiling is one of my favorite mares EVER....I should have bought her when I had the chance! I am sure you will have many beautiful foals from him.....we will look forward to updates in 2010....

Congrats! Looks nice. You will enjoy him. They are very talented ponies, we are huge Double Stuf fans. We also found a hidden treasure Double Stuf son this spring bred by Cathy Brubaker that a non-pony person owned. He is 13, we may show him this year but are for sure breeding him to a few mares. I will try to attach a pic. My avatar pic is also him.

Congrats again.

design.jpg

Congrats! Looks nice. You will enjoy him. They are very talented ponies, we are huge Double Stuf fans. We also found a hidden treasure Double Stuf son this spring bred by Cathy Brubaker that a non-pony person owned. He is 13, we may show him this year but are for sure breeding him to a few mares. I will try to attach a pic. My avatar pic is also him.
Congrats again.

Thank you! I also got him also from a person who has ponies, but is not a member of ASPC. So they did not know who they had. I know he will be in his winter woolies now, but look forward to slicking him out this spring and see what he can do in the showring. It was a tough decision to get him, because they had a Dun-Haven stallion that I was partial to. But I know I made the right decision.

Latest posts

Back