Its Greased Lightin..........lol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
Wow the tv show world must have heard us talking about reruns from the past and it has been a Grease night. First Danny and Sandy and the second one with Michelle Pfeiffer (sp?) and Maxwell Caulfield............now he was as hot s Danny dressed in leather maybe just a smidge sexier............but Danny dances better I think............lol.........gotta love them aussie accents.........

BUT Tomorrow is the best day to pop some popcorn grab your sweet tea and your furbabies and head to the recliner for NCIS MARTHON all day long......now thats what I am talking about MARK HARMON..................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oooh yeah baby -- I watched Grease, but just couldn't get into the Grease II.

I watched Grease I earlier and Grease II is on now so I am watching it... I like 1 better but 2 is ok....

My favorite movie EVER!!! I believe i have watched it atleast 100 times (no joke!)..love Grease I, just could not get into Grease II.

Actually...now that i think of it, i believe i got some foal names in the fixing for this year
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what ya mean about foal names, only I named some toy aussies after characters from NCIS

Back