Its been a long while

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstantonjazz

Reaction score
Hello,

Fairly new to posting havent posted in ages. My name is Jennifer. I have 3 miniatures currently, my silver bay stallion Jazzy who is 34.25 inches tall, I also have an leopard appy mare who's name is Bunny, and a daughter of my stallion whose name is Doodle Bug, thinking of changing that name as I just bought her back home earlier this month. I will try and post some pics of them, but havent tried that in ages either! LOL I am in michigan and along with the minis I have about 20 nigerian, pygmy, and nubian goats and 3 pom's with a new litter of 6 puppies also!

Hello Jennifer, welcome back to the Forum.
default_saludando.gif

Hi from NE!
default_saludando.gif
I have 2 mini geldings here, 10 pygmy goats, 1 nubian wether, 1 fainting goat, 4 big dogs and 5 cats. I hope you figure out how to post pics soon. (I use Photobucket online, it's free, but I know there other photo sites out there.) Have a good day, Erika
default_smile.png

WELCOME BACK!!!!! I have 2 minis and one full size arab gelding here along with 4 dogs, 2 cats and a bunch of chickens.

What would we ever do without our animals? LOL!!!!
default_laugh.png
I also use photobucket...they are great!

Latest posts

Back