It's a long-legged filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runaway ranch

Reaction score
Please welcome our second foal of the season: Runaways Dakota Princess (at least that's her name right now) She will be for sale. Here she is at just a few hours old. Looks like she'll have blue eyes.

Maesfilly008-1.jpg

Maesfilly006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: She is just beautiful Lisa!!!! We'll have to get down there after the wedding to see all the new babies!!
default_wub.png
:

Wow, thats my kind of filly, congratulations!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! Talk about legs up to her chin
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I love long legged babies
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations on your new leggy lady !!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Beautiful filly, Lisa, I like her alot! But I'm glad she's in your pen and not mine! Seriously, when I sell a mare, I always hope that the new owners are thrilled with the foal out of that mare, so they like the mare all the better. Even if it's a filly, pretty, blue eyes and sweet, yup, still happy she's yours and not mine!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Beautiful Filly :new_shocked: Love her long legs too
default_wub.png
: Joyce

Congrats :aktion033: that girl does have some legs that are just about as long as her moms :new_shocked: I love her!
default_yes.gif
: ~Jessica

Marnie and I went to Lisa's today to see this gorgeous little filly in person!

She is an absolute doll!
default_wub.png
: So nice and straight, with a beautiful little head and the lovely blue eyes are just an added plus.

She has that "look at me" attitude which is so important in the show ring.

Definitely a filly to be proud of! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back