It looks like we're gonna have a foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsegal5

Reaction score
Well my mare who is at day 355 and has no bag to speak of till today.... Finally has gotten a full bag :bgrin , and when I squeezed some out it was..... guess what.... Sticky!! I don't think I've been this excited in a long time..

So how long do you think I have to wait now? She is enlongated and puffy in the V area too...

I can't wait to see this baby , its from my new stallion Ten L's Splendors Mark of Excellence, my Buckaroo great grandson, and my mare is a Little Blue Boy granddaughter..

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 355! Wow! I hope my mare doesn't go that long! She is day 342 today. I can't help you out on when but wanted to say good luck and I hope it is tonight!! All the best!

[SIZE=14pt]Wow! These mares are going incredibly long this year....wonder whats up??? Global warming??? That would mean that Bailey still has 20 more days to go if she goes that long.....Just great![/SIZE]

Lyn

Almost to day 334 for us and pool test strips have had no changes. :no:

I hope your mare foals... I want to read more about folks having foals, not waiting on the sidelines like me!

I thought for sure Intrepid would think about going since my son Ben's play opened tonight... nope! :no:

Yawn.

Denise

Silversong Farm

Sounds very definately like an all systems go situation. Best of luck... drink lots of coffee.
default_smile.png

PS--I too have a maiden mare who is going extremely long. She is at day 354 today. Not sure she's really pregnant at this point. No bag. However there is some swelling in the milk vein area and for the life of me I swear she acts pregnant. I do have to say that hearing of others going so long and not having a bag until 'the day' gives me some hope.

Oh, one more thing... horsegal, I own a half brother (I think, I don't know who your stallion's dam is, but same sire for sure) to your guy, and he produced three awesome fillies for me this year! So best of luck on your baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back