Is Everybody Bored to Tears...?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Everybody's fuzzy, it's getting cold, no mare stare - so what do you do? Work on your website!!!

I need help - I decided to have my web designer put up some video clips of my 2 stallions and I can't SEE THEM...ARGHHHHH!
wacko.gif

She can see them, her friends can see them - why can't I?

So if you are BORED, please go to

Wisteria Mini Horse Ranch

Click on the purple video box under Onyx or Champ and tell me if you can see the video.

If you can't, tell me your browser (Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc) - so I can pass that on to her.

And if you are one of those hi-tech people - HELPPPPPP!

Thanks,

Monette
saludando.gif

I can see both without any problems. I have broadband. Very pretty horses and I like the way you have incorporated stills into the mix as well.

i saw it but it took a long time to buffer. great video!! i especially liked that it had show pics and pasture pics. the only bad thing i have found with video is if people looking dont have the same video player it wont work. Also mine went in and out alot so i finally took it off. But that could definately be my fault LOL

Loaded fine for me but agree that it was somewhat distorted and elongated, but very nice stallions!!! Even distorted!!

OK - this is making me MAD!!!
frusty.gif

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

How come you guys can see it and not me? I have DSL!

And also wondering why it's elongating...???

That's a shame because it makes the horses look awful when that happens.

Hopefully some real GENIUS on here will know why.

I'll keep monitoring this post to see who can and can't.

Thanks!!!

Monette
saludando.gif

Oh Monette! Love the videos. Your Onyx is beautiful!! I want! I NEED!!!!!

I was curious also. Took a little while to download, but had no problem watching. You have a couple of beautiful animals there. About fitting the video to the window, I think it made your boys look a little taller compared to their length, but not really too bad. I can still see they are wonderful horses. Congratulations on two good shows.

I was able to see it with no problems. It wasnt distorted in any way, loaded quickly & played smoothly. I know that doesnt help much but Im not much of a computer wiz.

Video loaded fine and fast for me. Really nice clip - like how he's pictured in shows, pasture, and photos. Really incredible color on those guys!

The video was a bit elongated........as if they tried to scrunch it in. Not detrimental to the horses because they do look beautiful!

Loaded fine for me, what program are you usiing ?

If you have blockers on your computer you may have to hit the ctrl button when you click on the link, try that and see if it works for you.

Nice Horses Thanks for sharing.

I had the same problem with my AOL. They told me to clear the cache on my AOL software under utilities and clear the cookies/files too. Here's how in case you dont know...worked for me.

Click start on your computer, then settings, Internet Options. Click Delete Cookies. Then click Delete Files, check offline files and click ok. Close out of that when its done.

To clear the Current Cache on AOL (MSN probably similar...but you could email their tech help). RIGHT Click the AOL (MSN) Icon in the lower right hand corner of your toolbar at bottom of your screen. Click on System Information, then Utilities. Click on Clear Current Cache....to clear the old pathways saaved on your internet software. Then close that out.

It was SO frustrating before I learned to do that...I'd change sites...then couldnt see it...but everyone else did. This works great...I do it all the time when I change sites to keep my cookies/paths...current.

I could watch Champ's video, but it just came up error on page for Onyx.

I have highspeed through cable using Internet Explorer. I could see Champ's video fine but Onyx, not. At the bottom of my page it said "javascript: void". On Champ's it had the web address of the video.

Connie Ballard said:
Click start on your computer, then settings, Internet Options.  Click Delete Cookies.  Then click Delete Files, check offline files and click ok.  Close out of that when its done.

OK - I did this...still not showing.

To clear the Current Cache on AOL (MSN probably similar...but you could email their tech help).  RIGHT Click the AOL (MSN) Icon in the lower right hand corner of your toolbar at bottom of your screen.  Click on System Information, then Utilities.  Click on Clear Current Cache....to clear the old pathways saaved on your internet software.  Then close that out.

I don't see an MSN Icon on the toolbar. Maybe a backdoor way of finding the system info? Maybe my web designer knows a way.

497809[/snapback]

My pop up blocker is OFF.

Thanks again - I'll mention that some of you aren't seeing both videos!

Monette
saludando.gif

I have DSL and they did not seem to want to start---probably loading but computer did not indicate that.

I clicked on the start button and when they did play were nice and square and fed thru correctly.

Nice job.

I also have netscape browser if that makes a difference.

It worked wonderfully I have DSL both videos loaded and ran perfectly I watched them in their own window. Oh and I use Internet Explorer. As I have told you before your horses are beautiful.

Latest posts

Back