Is anyone at congress doing clipping?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Anyone know someone at congress I can pay to clip jet?? He will be there tues. We clipped him for the world show but it looks like he needs it again and Im not that great at doing his head. HOnestly after the week we have had I dont even trust myself with clippers. I know they have tons of people you can pay at nationals. If anyone knows someone please send me their phone number or contact info.

Thanks

Kay

I spent the last 3 days clipping Royal. I'll tell you about that at Congress
default_smile.png
. Just got him done yesterday. Much to my suprise, he clipped out super nice lol. Apparently i am doing something right in my feeding program
default_smile.png

I know someone posted a while back that was either offering clipping at Congress or Nationals, i think for some reason it was Limestone Miniatures. Maybe contact them and see if they are going to be there?

I would post on the saleboard, im sure you could easily get someone to help you out.

I dont blaim you
default_smile.png

my head is just not in the game and thats so unfair to kyle. Im trying to get myself together and i figured if i could pay someone to clip jet and take some stress off well even better. I want to be sure Kyle has a good time as hes worked really hard this year to get to congress. thanks leeanna and I cant wait to see you

It seems like I remember reading on the salesboard that Natalie Roberts from Nostalgia Farms in Kentucky was going to be there clipping. I went back and looked but didn't find it. It has been awhile since I saw it. Does anyone else remember seeing this ad? You might try contacting her. There website is: www.nostalgiafarm.com and all of their contact info is on there.

Latest posts

Back