Irish has been here for 10 days now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks so much better Mona
default_wub.png

Wow! What a difference all ready!!!! She is really filling out nicely!! I bet the antibiotics for her horrible infections has helped with that going away too. I really think she would not have survived another day or two either.

I could not figure out what the white spots were on her... scars? And then I realized it was SNOWFLAKES coming down in the pics!! LOL

She looks very happy and really looks SO much better!!!! Bless you for taking her in and getting her back to health and glad she will have a home!!!

I could not figure out what the white spots were on her... scars? And then I realized it was SNOWFLAKES coming down in the pics!! LOL
LOL...yes, in those outdoor ones it was snow, for sure, but she does have MANY (even more probably than shows in these pics/angles) scars. Not sure if the hair will grow back there or not, or what some are from. I know there are several from bites/punctures on her head, ears, thigh. legs etc., but she also has some "patches" that were kind of oozie when she got here that have now dried up, so I am hoping it was from frostbite or something and not from some mange or mites etc. I guess time will tell.

The circled white spots are all sore/missing hair patches...

spots1.jpg

spots2.jpg

spots3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mona,

You have done a wonderful job.

She is a beautiful redbone hound. Glad your daughter is taking her and the food aggression is common in hounds that havent had a great start in their life and taught some manners when young or had to fight to get to the food dish.

What a pretty girl!! I bet she never thought life would be so good! She looks awesome after just 10 days! She looks so happy - you can tell by the eyes!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

She is So beautiful! and so lucky to have wandered onto your property. I missed the first post on this dog so I just went and read it. Wow, I've always So admired you and your philosophy when it comes to animals but now I think you are a hero. Bless you for being there Mona. Look at those eyes, there is an old soul there.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png
Absolutely gorgeous! What a difference! God bless you all for taking such great care of this precious dog! I'm so glad you posted pictures. I've thought about her often. Please keep us updated when you can.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back