IPHONE USERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickisminis

Reaction score
default_wacko.png
Hello, I have a new IPhone the I can not view any of MARESTARE or WEFOAL cameras. Can you view them? If so what did you do to make it possible? The phone will not let me down load the "unreal media player". I really need to get my cameras online before I start my foaling system. I would perfer one of these websites but if they can not be viewed on my Iphone, does anyone know a hostered that is compatable with Iphone. Thanks for your help, Vicki

I haven't tried to view Marestare on my iPhone but I can't view all of them on my Mac. After emailing Marestare I received this response.

"The ones with the red Flash logos or the blue Silverlight logos can be viewed on your Mac (provided they are on.)"

The others cannot be viewed on a Mac so it may be the same problem with the iPhone. They are however converting over to flash so in the future we may be able to watch more. You might try viewing some from the list that have the Flash or Silverlight logos and see if they work.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back