Introducing.................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
This poor little guy & his Mom have been cooped up in the barn since his birth last Friday. It has been unusually cold, rainy & windy since then....so when the sun finally made an appearance yesterday...I jumped at the chance to get them outside & also get some decent photos. Good thing I did it when I did, as the sun was out for all of maybe, 15 minutes!? Then the clouds quickly moved back in was was raining again before I could blink!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

"Feather" seemed to enjoy being outside & was running circles around his Mom, who was content to stand still & munch on the nice, lush spring grass.
default_yes.gif
:

Feather1stWeekFace2.jpg

Feather1stWeekFace1.jpg

Feather1stWeek4.jpg

Feather1stWeek2.jpg

Feather1stWeekButtShot2.jpg

Feather1stWeek5.jpg

Wow, what a cutie! :new_shocked: He sure knows he's something and looking at that first picture with his mother you can tell he's a Moonie baby. I hope you're keeping this one!
default_wub.png
:

Leia

Ahhhhhhh, what an awesome little guy. Congratulations!! It is still raining here in northeastern Ohio too. I think that I've forgotten what the sun looks like
default_rolleyes.gif
:

kareng

Last edited by a moderator:
OH Dona leave it to you to come up with the most fabulous wildly flashy horses!!!!!!!

He is super. God Bless that little guy. (& you)
default_wub.png
:

What a COOL little kid, Dona!!! :aktion033:

MA

Dona,

He is exquisite! What an adorable face, and such charisma!

(I hope you've saved high resolution versions of your wonderful photos of him!)

[SIZE=14pt]AWWWWWWWWWWW Dona, He is just beautiful![/SIZE]

Lyn :aktion033:

Oh wow, how cute is that??!!!!! He is ADORABLE with a face EASILY spoiled!! :bgrin

He's a pleasure to look at. Georgeous colt.

Dona,

Your "Feather" is just gorgeous!! I love those markings! Our mare "Jade" looks a lot like his mom. She had a stillborn black and white pinto filly last year, and I'm thinking she should have her new baby any minute now. Hoping for another beautiful b/w this year!

I love your baby boy!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back