Introducing our second and final foal for 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your wild colored colt !!! Dont feel bad, all boys for me so far too. Just one more left to foal... Sire or dam must be hiding some other color genes somewhere to get all that color.. Pretty cool !!

What a cute fella - I love these colour suprises
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Many congrats
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Once again someone has raised the cute bar higher!
cheers.gif

I love the pic of him getting ready to crash in the straw! Awesome job Mommies!!!! Congrats on a healthy beautimous baby!

Carla and Spike who says "mehhh they are all cute at that age..ohhh look at the widdle spot on the tail"

Should have seen my face last night when I was delivering him (YES HIM lol), water broke, one push and there were two white socked feet/legs, bay nose/head, second push and I went "OMG where did all THAT come from!?" lol Was NOT expecting THIS MUCH white! , sire of course is Doc (black tobiano) and dam is Daisy, black bay SOLID (as solid can get!), But I am very happy with this little guy! He's pictured at about 20 hours old or so, still has some unfolding to do..

Sire:

DSC_0157.jpg

Dam:

22043_225947104612_224524494612_3125250_2640788_n.jpg

Introducing "Teddy"

"fresh paint"
default_wink.png

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

Love his little head! His muzzle is sooo tiny!

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

FOALING CONTEST WINNER:

ROBIN of ROKO Miniatures!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on a very colourful boy. His head shot looks like he has been drinking milk LOL (the white marks around his muzzzle)

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back