Introducing our new donkey foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auledasacres

Reaction score
Here is our new little long ears born last night. Sire was Sunny G's Romeo and Dam is Gem's April. Wanted to stick with something Romeo so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Auleda's_________________________________________

He is a Jack.

142342c5.jpg

Thank you

Traci and Family

He's cute! As far as a name.....what was Romeo's bestfriend's name? Been too long since I read that
default_rolleyes.gif
:

default_wub.png
: is he a little cutie. You just cant help the irresistible charm of a newborn longears. CONGRATULATIONS, Corinne

Love the picture what a cute boy! I hope we can post of a new arrival soon. too
default_yes.gif
:

How about Shakespear?

Here is a list of characters

Characters

Romeo is a Montague. He falls in love with Juliet and proceeds to marry her. He is a tragic character. He is characterized as hasty and emotional. He is young.

Lord Capulet- He is Juliet's father. He is strict, harsh, not understanding. He wants her to marry Paris.

Lord Montague-He is Romeo' father. He is stubborn and not willing to forgive.

County Paris- He is kinsman of Prince. He cares about Juliet and wishes to marry her.

Prince Escalus- He is Prince of Verona. He wants to call a truce and end the family feud.

Friar Lawrence- He is the Priest in Verona. He weds Romeo and Juliet hoping it will unite both families. Instead it causes fighting. He later gives Juliet sleeping potion. He helps Romeo out.

Friar John-He was supposed to deliver a letter to Romeo about Juliet, but Romeo did not get it.

Mercutio-He is a good friend of Romeo

Balthasar-He is a servant amd a friend of Romeo. (I love this name!)

Benvolio- He is a friend of Romeo

Tybalt- He is a nephew of Lady Capulet. He has a bad temper.

Samson- He is a Capulet servant

Gregory-He is a Capulet servant

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the name

"Auleda's Where for Art Thou"

Then you can give him the barn name 'Arther"
default_wink.png
:

If you dont take the name, i might save it for one of my future foals many years down the road. lol

Leeana

Back