Introducing my new girls :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniAddict21

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]My two new girls will either be here tomorrow or Friday. The previous owner sent me some pics of them so I thought I would share
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

First is the 19 month old GREY filly (If she should be called something different please tell me). Her current name is Silver Belles. I think I will keep it
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]~Her this summer~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]
Greyfillyasababy.jpg
[/SIZE]

~And her a couple days ago
default_smile.png

greyfilly.jpg

Now here is the grey and white filly. I had her age wrong. She was born June 24, 2006 So she will be 4 this coming June. Her current name is Snip but I don't think I like it.. So any name suggestions would be greatly appreciated
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]~Here as a baby~[/SIZE]

greyandwhiteasbaby.jpg

~Another baby pic~

gandwasababy.jpg

~And then her a couple days ago. Does she look prego to you?~

Greyandwhitemare.jpg

~And this is the stud she maybe bred to~

Daddyofthebaby.jpg

Thanks for looking and tell me what you think
default_smile.png
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

They're both very pretty,congrats!!!! She does look pregnant,has she had any foals before? When I got my first mini,everyone who saw her thought she was pregnant but she wasn't she just had a womenly figure
default_wink.png
. You are gonna have lots of fun with those two
default_saludando.gif

They're both very pretty,congrats!!!! She does look pregnant,has she had any foals before? When I got my first mini,everyone who saw her thought she was pregnant but she wasn't she just had a womenly figure
default_wink.png
. You are gonna have lots of fun with those two
default_saludando.gif
[SIZE=14pt]No she is only three and this will be her first foal. Yes I think so as well. [/SIZE]

What colour would you call them? Haha I have been calling the filly a grey and the mare a grey and white paint. If there is something else they are tell me please so no one thinks I am crazy lol
default_smile.png

They actually look to be silver dapples (silver black). Does the first filly have a white (grayed out) parent? A silver dapple is a black horse with a silver gene. Congrats on your new girls!

They are both very pretty, and they both look to be a shade of silver black. The second does look like she could possibly be pregnant, but I'm no expert on the subject.

They actually look to be silver dapples (silver black). Does the first filly have a white (grayed out) parent? A silver dapple is a black horse with a silver gene. Congrats on your new girls!

[SIZE=14pt]This is her sire, [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Touchstone Farm - Miniature Horse Stallion - Lucky Four Spots Ablazin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]And if you go down to the bottom where his foals are mine is the one named "Silves Belles" Her dam is in the picture with her. She is just a grade bay mare named Ginger.[/SIZE]

Congratulations! They are very pretty!

They call the stallion a "non-fading gray appaloosa" but I think he's actually a silver dapple. He's an interesting color. So, apparently both of your new girls are silvers.
default_smile.png
Congrats again!

They call the stallion a "non-fading gray appaloosa" but I think he's actually a silver dapple. He's an interesting color. So, apparently both of your new girls are silvers.
default_smile.png
Congrats again!

[SIZE=14pt]Oh, thanks so much
default_smile.png
Oh and she can't come out tomorrow so she will DEF. be here Friday. I can't wait. I'm sooooo excited
default_new_shocked.gif
<-- I love that one hehe
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back