In the New Movie about to come out "Jackass Number 2"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shminifancier

Reaction score
:new_shocked: I don't know what we all can or should do but on their web page the movie's web page you can see the picture of this mini~! It is under the link Downloads~! Because of such a sensitive issue I elected not to put the link to that movie's web site but sure will if ya all want me to. Gesh and a Very very bad mini dwarf at that~!!!
default_torch.gif
:

What scares me is what the heck are they doing to that poor horse :new_shocked:
i am not even going to make a guess but I am sure it is what I am thinking and it is not good in any event.

And BTW that page downloads is where a person can download a picture to have as their Back Ground pic on the computer and THAT picture is one of the Downloads~!!!! :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not defending them, but the guy holding the horse Is a Dwarf, and knowing thier kinda sick humor, it may be the whole situation that's funny, and they'll prob say it's a dwarf, and not a 'right' one.

The fact that it's not Normal is what makes it "funny".

Don't know if that made sense or not, anyways's PETA's all over on them, and I'm sure watching anything with animals closly, as would the film guild that finds/protects animals in movies.

I wouldn't worry until we see harm, neglect or abuse, if and when, scream Loudly!

What SHOULD we do?

All I see is Jason Acuna standing next to a dwarf Miniature horse w/its apparatus down (probably due to his dwarfism he can't retract it). Yeah I know what they're "laughing" about and that may be as far as the stunt goes, but I just don't see anything wrong. So far as I can tell it's a sight gag.

Looks like a very severe dwarf, indeed. All I can do is hope he has a happy daily life.

Liz M.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I am sure I will. It's one show that will make me laugh out loud until my stomach hurts some days! I cannot explain why and am not PROUD of the fact that it cracks me up but it does... So long as the horse isn't being hurt (I tend to take Mary Lou's word!), then I'm not sure what the area of concern is?

Glad I'm not the only one w/a sick sense of humor. *LMAO*

I was kinda ill at a few of the things on the first movie (pee snowcone for one) but yeah some of that stuff was hilarious. Several scenes were shot in Portland, where I grew up, so it's kinda like "going home"!

I agree w/ML, they generally tend to do stupid things in which "they" are the losers. It's funny to me.

I have never seen them injure an animal so that's why I have a feeling they won't w/this little guy. The "analogy" is interesting if you think about it as in dwarf human dwarf miniature standing together but I'm sure there's another "angle" to it. *LOL*

Liz

Long as they dont do something stupid i dont mind it that much. I like the show and the other movie and i find most of it funny and some of it just downright stupid.

Only thing that bothers me is people will see this dwarf and think that is what a Miniature Horse is and that it is perfectly fine and all miniatures look like that. Thats really the only thing that would bother me unless of course they ride it or did something even more stupid.

Not going to download the clip because my computer is just to slow but i'll watch the movie eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back