I'm Shattered, need comfort

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
My dear LB family I just got back into town on Wed. evening after spending a week in Florida.

It was an unexpected trip, not a vacation, but one of my daughters passed away suddenly. I fell exhausted, depressed, and like I am going to shatter and fall into a million pieces.

My little princess is now an angel, she was both beautiful on the inside and out. I know that the Great One is with me, and my family is always there, but I can't find any comfort.

Dianna_zpsed13589d.jpg

Oh my - I'm so very, very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. I have a 3 year old daughter and one on the way, so I'm at a different stage of life - but I cannot imagine ever losing one of my babies before I go. They own my heart. I'm just so sorry.

Oh Riverrose, I'm so very, very sorry about your daughter's passing. What a beautiful daughter you had and my heart goes out to you.

My deepest most heart felt condolences go out to you and your whole family. There is nothing harder for any parent than to loose a child even when the child has grown. I wish I had words to offer that would comfort you but there is nothing to say that will make the pain any less for you. Give yourself permission to grieve, for however long it takes, and understand that while you will always miss her, time will make it hurt less. I don't know you personally but from your posts I believe you to be a strong person, you can get thro this, must get thro it for the others in your life who need you and love you. Someday soon I hope your daughters memory will bring smiles for the good times you shared and the pain will subside. ((((HUGS))))

My deepest feelings and prayers go out to you and your family... how sad for you. You are a strong person and your daughter would want you to carry on and hold your head high...

Sending out white light your way...

My heart goes out to you -- words cannot even begin to express how sorry I am for you and your family for your tragic loss. I hope you can surround yourself with friends and family who can provide comfort and support during this time.

Again, I am so sorry...

Liz N.

Thanks to you all, I just can't sleep, don't want to eat, can't seem to function. If it wasn't for my farm help I don't think I could deal with the horses right now. We had to let him go last year because we just couldn't afford to pay him anymore. The Great One sent him here the day I left, as I didn't call him, he just had a gut feeling. The dogs won't leave my side, they understand, and actually cuddle up to me in bed, something they don't usaully do, but I do appreciate buring my face in their little bodies. I know I'm a strong Cherokee woman and will get through this somehow, just need you all to help me. Thanks again, Terry

My deepest condolences, Riverrose. It is especially painful for a parent to lose a child, as we expect to be the ones who pass first. She was clearly a lovely young woman, with a great smile. Try to let that smile and all that was behind it live on in your memories. I believe that we will be blessed with a 'reunion' with all those we loved and who loved us, and that we can anticipate that with love and joy.

It is beyond hard to deal with the grief of such a devastating event; please, try to just keep putting down one foot in front of the other, and know that you have many supportive and loving people holding you in their hearts here and elsewhere.

Sending a warm cyber hug as a fellow parent of adult children,

Margo

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. Words do not even began to express how painful it must be to lose a child. Big hugs.....

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Terry, I am so sorry for your loss! Lots of hugs, let me know if there is anything I can do for you. -Amanda

Oh Terry, there will never be enough words to tell you how sorry I am and how much my heart goes out to you!!! I'm more sorry than I can say. My most deepest sympathies to you and your family in this terrible time!!!

Oh Riverrose my deepest, deepest heartfelt condolences go out to you but more importantly (((((HUGS)))))) I can't imagine loosing a child, even a grown up one, they're always our babies.

I'm so very sorry.

Love and hugs

You have my most sincere sympathy for the loss of your beautiful daughter. I hope it helps to come here and let your forum friends comfort you. God Bless.

Terry,

My heart absolutely aches for you and your family...I am so sorry. I know there is nothing anyone can say to ease your pain, but just know that your LB family has you surrounded in love and concern.

Take care,

susanne

I thank all of my LB friends for your words of comfort. I went out tonight and hugged some horses, breathed in their scent, buried my head in their necks, cried, and they comforted me. God bless the horses and their understanding, God Bless you all, and thank you.

Oh Riverrose, I cannot imagine the devastation you are feeling. Sometimes, when you are alone and quiet, talk to your daughter. I'm absolutely sure she hears you. And please know, that one day, you will see your beautiful daughter again.

Lizzie

I knew there was something bad from one of your earlier posts but I had no idea............Nothing is worse than losing a child. I'm so deeply sorry. I wish I was with you so I could hold you and let you cry on my shoulder. She was beautiful.

{{{{{{{{{{Terry}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry!

Latest posts

Back