I'm back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeyranch

Reaction score
I'm back and the surgery went very well. Such an easy procedure.

I fixed a weeks worth of feed for the horses and hubby did a great job. He cleans stalls better than me.

Now that he is back in Colorado and my in-laws have left this morning, it's time for me to get to know my new camera, the new puppy who I got from the vet, looks like a little Dobie, and someone found him in a garbage can, someone actually dumped this tiny baby. and my new Mustang that I got for my birthday. Yes I'm having a mid-life crisis.

Huge thanks to Roxy's Run for all the support through this, can't wait to keep comparing notes as time passes.

DID I MISS ANYTHING GOOD???????? :bgrin

Glad you're back and all went well!!! Would love to see some pics of the new puppy and such!!

Glad to have you back and glad you are feeling better after the surgery. I may have missed a previous post as my phone line/computer line has been down for days but can I ask what surgery you had? I am having surgery on Tuesday and hoping it will be an easy one as well.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back