I'm back and with two new minis.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniAddict21

Reaction score
Well I have some before and after pictures. When they came off the trailer it didn't even look like they had tails there were so many cok a burrs (haha however you spell that). Today was a big day for them. They are both 5 month old half brothers (same sire different dams). They have never been handled at all before today. Actually the guy that brought them to me had to run them on the trailer to bring them to me. And today is the first day from their moms. So here are the pictures. And trust me there will be many more.

Mini One BEFORE

Funnypics016.jpg

Funnypics017.jpg

Funnypics018.jpg

Funnypics019.jpg

OMG their twins!!!

I read 2 but only saw one! lol!

What color? looks like silver bay roans to me.

CUTIE PIES!!! would make a perfect matching driving team in the future~

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
They have come a long way in just a couple days. I can lead them almost anywhere now haha I did buy them to be a team when they are older, hopefully all goes well and that's what will happen =) Mini two now has a name-Sundance but I have yet to name the first one yet.

How about Cassidy? Then you'd have Sundance and Cassidy (as in Butch Cassidy) and have yourself a couple of old West outlaws.
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

aktion033.gif
They are adorable and you have done wonders in such a short time, they are very lucky to be together with you
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back