IF You Could Pick a Different FIRST Name, Would You? (POLL)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IF I easily could, I would pick a different first name or name that I am known by:

• Yes

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters
mickimoto my name is Beverly Ann and I am usually called Bev or Miss Bev by the younger kids in our Mini club since mhy last name Thawley is hard for lots of young kids to pronounce.I LOVE my name.When my mom was pregnant with me she and her best friend who were both school teachers with beautiful penmanship would write the names BEVERLY ANN and PHYLLIS ? to see which name looked better.Beverly Ann won out so here I am.l would not change my name I love it and it is not all that common.

I love Beverly Ann, the two names go together wonderful. Now Beverly Sue is whole nother thing! For a short while back in school, I would go by my middle name, Sue. But than I got teased and they called me a "Boy named Sue". I had hair down to my waist, so that did not make a lot of sense. I must admit it is definately a unique name, as I never ever run into any other Bev's. I have a friend from the south who calls me Miss Bev. I love that. My Dad called me Bevy Boop Boop for many years, and many of my friends call me Bevy or Birdie:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted no XD My name is Amy and I'm proud of it! ;) lol I had a friend once who kept changing her name. lol

No I wouldn't change my name. My full name is Shana Patricia Hadlock. I like the name Shana, it is unique and not many around.

When I was younger I always wanted to change my name. There were literally 5 Jessica's in my graduating class. I wanted something more unique! Now I am fine with my name, but most people call me Jess or Jessie....except my dad who calls me Sis.

I love both my names, Trevor Matthew. I, too, go by my middle name for the same reason as you, Jill; I've never been called Trevor. I was named Trevor after my father
default_smile.png
My husbands name is Matthew and my son is Trevor! I love both names. You just don't see that many Trevor's.

Oh yes! Have always hated it. My mother named me Lee Ann, no hyphen and no middle name. A life time of explaining.

my name is as boring as they come but I wouldnt change it as nothing else seems to suit me , I was always sue to my friends , susan to my gran (and people from her age group) and suzie to my mum , I

Latest posts

Back