I wwant to THANK you all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Karen~

Reaction score
Sometime last year I had read a thread about problems geldings and the ungelded alike can get problems down in the nether regions, and have to be cleaned out with warm water on ocassion, and that some do this fairly regularly.

My friend, who had recently purchased a yearling colt (the smae who had a needle to break off during a vaccination in fact), called me telling me how this colts penis did not look right. It looked very raw, irritated, and rotten (their words). I remembered that thread and told them what they needed to do and to not use soap. The vet returned their call, so they re asked the question and the vet said the same. I really made feel good that I was able to help a friend and I want to pass on the thank you's from the bottom of my heart! You all are great!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

I had two foaling events occur this year in which the information I learned here was crucial.

I feel I can search info and actually have an idea of what to discuss with my vet when something arises.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif