I was just down with Gracie...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
And we got to see the baby move!! :bgrin And boy was it moving - as much as it could in such a tight place :lol: - She has been doing a lot of tail swishing today and walking in cirles then laying down rolling and back up to eat... Her bag is slightly bigger but not to pre-baby huge and her tail is tight. It is suppose to thaw out a little this week and she BETTER get that baby out this week 'cause Kari leaves for Canada on the 9th!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Gracie!~ I know it always makes me feel good to see the foal moving around, just makes you know your not crazy and she isn't fat!!LOL
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: All good signs, come on Gracie, you can make this whole forum happy and make your presentation onto the forum via baby pic
default_wub.png
: Always makes me feel so much better when I can see and feel them move too.
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

[SIZE=14pt]how exciting! i haven't seen any movement in Petunia, hopefully we will know by Friday. GO GRACIE!!! :aktion033: Nikki [/SIZE]

woo hoo :aktion033: :aktion033: go Gracie!

i checked Taffy Jo's bag yesterday... NOTHING! :new_shocked: two empty nipples hanging there... no bag at all. but i'm not worried, my big mare never got a bag at all till AFTER the baby came...
default_rolleyes.gif
: just like humans, every one is different...

betcha Gracie goes before Taffy Jo though!!

Oh Julie...it seems I haven't been on the forum forever and I was really hoping to find the birth announcement
default_yes.gif
: along with lotssssss of pics
default_yes.gif
:

Keep watching her crotch area...it dramatically gets loser right before birth...real sloppy.

Fawn also had a major surge of her bag filling up the day before too.

I think she'll have it before Kari leaves...how long is Kari going to be gone?

Sounds like she is going to miss out on the precious tiny baby days
default_sad.png

Zepp is 3 weeks today and I haven't seen him since Friday except through the window.

He is running faster and flying higher. I have to bundle up and go give him a hug today...he looks like he has grown sooooo much.

He'll never be 3 weeks old again :no:

Latest posts

Back