i think we are nearly there!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaints

Reaction score
Twitch is very deep red in her whoo haa more than last nite, she is very swollen in her whoohaa too. her bag is so full, it goes clear back in between her legs!!

twitch3342pm1.jpg

twitchs bag 3 days ago

006.jpg

today

008.jpg

whoohaa

009.jpg

belly

come on twitch!

http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=shadow

she has every sign, being patient is the hard part! LOL anyone watching with me?

Yippeee, my mare Britt looks ready to go too, we could take turns watching tonight
default_laugh.png
We have a new moon here tonight too

You sure got me to giggling here! I think your post will get a LOT of people watching. Come on Twitch!

I was shocked, what you need to twitch your mare for foaling? Then I read the post, her name is "Twitch" Good Luck!

lol yeah. she has a 'twitch' from a old injury she got as a foal. i used to tease her a lot about the twitch and the name stuck LOL

Still giggling at Twitch's woo haa. I so appreciate the terms tho! Hope you have a new baby in your arms soon.

update:

twitch is pacing off and on today. here is her bag this morning!! may want to keep a watch on her... she is close!!

340.jpg

I had her up all last night, she had a couple of naps down sternal but most of the time she just stood statue. I will have her up tonight for you too. Safe foaling if she goes before

finally someone who calls it a whooo haa too! I try to use the proper language on here or when I'm taking to my vet about whats going on, but sometimes the slang words come out and she busts a gut laughing.

GOOD LUCK! You and me are both waiting for babies!

Congratulations! Twitch has such a pretty boy! I love the spot on top of his little hinney.

So glad to see others using "whoo Haa", we use it freely when the girls are here to play with the minis, I think its so cute.

Hope to see lots of color pictures soon and a name
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back