I think it is gonna be soon???????????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
OK,......I tried to get some behind her shots of her bag,..but,..She just wasnt co-operating at all! LOL

but,.....I can see a difference,.....She was shoving her butt up against the wall of her stall and itching her tail and head on EVERYTHING,..most of the morning,..before we went out and did chores and let her out for the day!!!

In the month or so of watching her CONSTANTLY,.....I have NEVER seen Foxy do that!

Do you guys think She is getting A LOT closer???????

foxysbag16th206.jpg

foxysbag16th06.jpg

these 2 above pics are from this morning,..the 16th.
default_yes.gif
:

foxysboob2.jpg

This is from the 27th of last month.
default_smile.png

Thanks Cam,......Do you really think soooooooo??????
default_smile.png

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Foxy certainly loves those trees,......She is making good use for them,.......Her butt is anyway! :lol:

I hope she dont rub all her hair off????????
default_wacko.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

We have been gone all weekend and my first check in was here to see if Foxy had a baby yet - gosh knows I don't want to miss it (your excitement is SO contagious!)
default_smile.png
Looking close now!

Things look like they are progressing for Foxy... Intrepid is rubbing her bum on one area of the stall, too but she does not have nearly the bag that Foxy has - I have udder envy, again!

Foxy has more bag now than from her last pics... have you tried the milk test strips? If not, I recommend them - we have pinpointed our deliveries within 12 hours with their help.

Best of luck - I think Foxy's delivery is the most anticipated post on the Lil Beginnings board!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

capall beag Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM She is definately moving in the right direction

Pushing up against things can go on for over a month though
, I know first hand Her bag looks noticeably bigger though
Pushing up against things can go on for over a month though

WHAT??????????????? :new_all_coholic:
default_frusty.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

Mercysmom,......sorry about your udder envy :eek:
default_wacko.png
: :bgrin ,.....((((hugs)))),..

I really dont think she would let me TEST anything right now,..LOL,....She can be a little stinker,.when it comes to THOSE parts!
default_wink.png
:

Thanks again,..Everyone,..I will be sure to tell Our little Miss Foxy,....that she is a star in her own right,.....gotta make sure to tell her ,..NOT to let it go to her head though!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: :aktion033:

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back