I made my first video!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I made my first attempt at a video, i hope you like it, its nothing at all fancy, i FINIALLY figured out how to make them and i played around with it so this was just my "test" video. I added music to
default_laugh.png

Anyway ..

The first horse is Alpha Farms Magical Debut (Congress Reserve Grand Champion and 4x Congress Champion), followed by Stetson and Flyte, then Royal Salsa (Congress top 5 and top 10) showing off his fancy trot and then the other half of the video is my classic filly Alpha Farms Magical Melody "Kitty" showing off. I wish i would have moved them over to the pasture but then they would only be a dot on the screen lol. Chief throws in a kick some where in the middle too
default_smile.png
. Excuse how dirty they are ..its winter
default_laugh.png

Enjoy ..i hope it works.

Also lol, if you watch around 46 seconds Kitty comes up and does this "kick" thing with her front leg which is right on beat
default_smile.png
. I promise she can hold a trot, she just likes to goooooooo
default_smile.png

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Kal...temptSucky1.flv

I promise i will make an actual nice video this weeked, this was just my "test" video
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Leanna, you did a good job. The music was good too..

All the horses seem to be having a good day running in the snow!

It's always so nice to see everyone's horses actually moving. You get a much better feel for them! Good job Leanne.
default_yes.gif

Leia

yayy you did it LOL

Good job Oh I Love Miss Kitty <3<3<3!!!!

Nice buck chief ;) LOL gotta love him
default_smile.png

Good Job :D

Thanks
default_wub.png
. Im going to try this weekend to get some actual good video clips and work with them. I have not completely figured this program out so im working on it
default_smile.png

Kitty CAN hold a trot, she was just worked up and wanted over to her big pasture to stretch those long legs. She has such a big trot on her, just didnt capture it here, i got moments of t but nothing great.

Royal can really go on lke that for miles, i need to send him off to the trainers and get him driving, that boy is something. No fancy trimming ext, he is foundation but he has allot of action on him.

From 44 seconds - 48 seconds ..that about sums up Kitty. She is very much "bring it on", she's a show
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Video
default_aktion033.gif
May I ask what you used for the music? Did you use itunes or something? Photobucket has such crappy choices for music. Good song choice
default_yes.gif

I used a song i had on my playlist on Windows Media Player, that i saved off a cd. Its called Beautful Girls by Sean Kingston.

The program i used to make the video was pretty simple, its called Windows Movie Maker. I had to download QuickTime to get a .mov file to work though.

Ok thanks! I have so many songs on itunes including that one
default_biggrin.png
so I guess I just need to figure out how to use them on photobucket
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back