I lost my baby...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackwater Farm

Reaction score
It has been a while since I have posted on here and miss it so much. I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost my mini filly Blackwater's Painted Sapphire back in September for an unknown reason. She went from being normal and eating breakfast that morning to gone just 12 hours later. She was the only baby off of my beloved Blue Boy (Blackwater's Bad N Blue) who is now a gelding. I have missed her greatly and her memory will live on in my heart forever.
sapphirewashrack-1.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you - I know how much it hurts to lose a special one like that.

Oh no!!! I remember your pretty girl on your posts about her. I'm so sorry to read this news! My heart goes out to you.

She was a beautiful girl. I'm so sorry you lost her.
default_crybaby.gif

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

I'm so sorry you lost your baby. She was beautiful! I recently lost one of my mini's. It's awful, I know.
default_no.gif

Genea

I too remember her from your earlier posts, I'm so very sorry to read that you lost her, how heartbreaking for you, she was so beautiful, such a special girl.

Sending you hugs.

Oh no, I am so sorry! Hugs to you.

I am so sorry. Its hard to loose them anytime but loosing them when they are so young is heartbreaking. All that unrealized potential, never seeing if your vision would be fulfilled.
default_no.gif
I bred my favorite driving mare for one foal and 3 years ago she gave me a buckskin colt that was everything I dreamed he would be, when I lost him as a long yearling I was devastated. My heart goes out to you, loosing them is so hard to take but in time I hope you will find comfort in your memories of her.

My, she was a beautiful little girl -- I'm so sorry you lost her. And not to know why is just heartbreaking. Hopefully, beautiful memories will begin to replace your sadness.

Oh that is just so tragic! I am so sorry and know the grief your heart suffers. She was stunning.

How terribly sad
no.gif
I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful little girl.

I remember her too , such a gorgeous girl -who could forget ..lm so sorry you lost her ...its heartbreaking

Latest posts

Back