I have not heard any of you Minn People and what your thoughts are about this A Vampire running for

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wiccans and pagans, and even the more people like "vamps" and witch's are the most calm, friendly people you will meet
So very true I have heard many an interview with these people on the Late night Talk Radio Show Called Coast to Coast AM. Yes very nice people at least that is what they come across the radio waves anyways.
:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin we are very nice until sleep deprived and food challenged then we get downright !@#$#@@#$%%$#^

as for this goof ball.......well if he put pedofiles, rapists, and wife beaters on the "impaling" list he might get my vote :new_shocked: :bgrin
default_wink.png
: personally I think he is an ego maniac who has watched a few too many movies/reality shows........I have never met anyone quite like him and yet I know more than a few alternative religion practioners
default_wink.png
:

Hey, did anyone catch the national news today on him??? I turned it on at the very end and they mentioned he is in jail right now? Any idea on why or what happened??

Latest posts

Back