I hate waiting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainSong

Reaction score
I recently did the womanly OB/Gyn visit(s) for the year. Switched BC (I won't go into that one). I spaced the fact I was waiting for the usual test results when I was waiting on them.

I had to go back in about a week after my first visit for the BC switch, and they drew blood for a slew of tests- we're trying to see if I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, as I have a lot of the symptoms. They're also doing -another- 12hr fasting diabetes test. I think I am doomed to having that every time I have blood drawn, anymore... but really, I don't mind. Better safe then sorry, eh?

So, I'm sitting here waiting for the results of the four
default_new_shocked.gif
vials of blood they drew. I'd like to know, really. REALLY LIKE TO KNOW. I can't do a thing about the possible Fibro/Lupus/whatever- preexisting condition clause BS. But this is something else. WHY does it have to take so long?

... Yep, nervous venting.

Anyone else hate waiting for test results?!

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh. BTDT for over a decade. Finally, I just forgot about the tests LOL I really couldnt keep up with what was where etc. I wonder how many tests I have had, bet my ins co could tell me an exact amount LOL Good luck with the waiting!!

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh. BTDT for over a decade. Finally, I just forgot about the tests LOL I really couldnt keep up with what was where etc. I wonder how many tests I have had, bet my ins co could tell me an exact amount LOL Good luck with the waiting!!
I wonder to- so many surgeries and all, it's nuts. I had all my pregnancy test results faster then this, and they sure did plenty of tests then.

Latest posts

Back