I finally have a name for my filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
Well after leaving her nameless for a few days she now has a name and I am calling her Banners Shimmering Silhouette or barn name Tilly.

She is a fiesty little thing so definately takes after her mother. She loves bucking and rearing and she is going to keep her mother on her toes.

Here are a couple of pics taken yesterday - 4 days old

Banners Shimmering Silhouette aka Tilly

Tilly3edit-1.jpg

Tilly23edit.jpg

Tilly20edit.jpg

Tilly4edit.jpg

Tilly5edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
naw!!!!!!!!!!!! how gorgeous!!! I am in LOVE with your filly Karina rhe huge star does it for me n the gorgeous head!!! hoping my baby turns out cute like her, the name suits perfectly!!!! congrats!!

gorgeous little girl!!

Could there be a more perfect little filly? I love her, and mom is gorgeous too!

LOVE the name and the filly is totally adorable!! You take the BEST pix of these babies, wow.
default_wub.png

Leia

shes not shy is she !

I love the name and love the foal (her dam is pretty special too) and I think Im going to kidnap you and your camera , those pics are fabulous !

Thank You everyone I am so pleased with my first foal crop from Banner and I have owned Shimmer since she was 6 months old so she has been very special to me. She did very well in the show ring and loves her cuddles but when she hits the ring she is a total Diva. I think Tilly is going to follow suit as she is very friendly but so full of herself and she is like a China Doll.

Sue if you lived closer you wouldnt have to kidnap me as you know I love to get the camera out.

But my tip is if you have your foals stabled at night then the key is to go out armed with the camera, let them out and follow and get down on the ground and start clicking (keeping them in a smaller paddock so they cant get too far away). I must have taken over 400 photos yesterday to get what I wanted. A fast camera helps too and to be honest I just put it on sport setting so I can just shoot away without any worry.

I agree with the others Karina - those pictures are perfect. But I think that we must admit that it helps to have the most perfect little filly to pose for you!
default_wub.png

Not forgetting the children and the filly's gorgeous Momma.
default_smile.png

Anna

Latest posts

Back