I finally did it!i

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainSong

Reaction score
Yep... be afraid, all of you Oregonians! I am legal to drive! *GASP* Stay off the sidewalks!! :p

Seriously, this was my 3rd attempt, and I passed with a 75- the lowest you can get and pass. I'll admit I feel I should have done better, but right now I'm just so happy I passed!

Congrats!!! I think that is awesome.....and hey don't worry about how many times it took to pass........the important thing is you did it!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Good for you!! That is always an exciting time in life! I"m in Minnesota so I don't have to worry about you.
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATS! I know the feeling...I just got mine a few weeks ago
default_biggrin.png

Have fun and be safe
default_smile.png

Yay congrats!!!!!!! So glad that stress is over for you! Enjoy...
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Good for you!! That is always an exciting time in life! I"m in Minnesota so I don't have to worry about you.
default_biggrin.png
ROFL Maybe I should make it a life goal to drive in every state except Hawaii and Alaska :p

I've actually a good driver- but everytime I test, I end up doing stupid stuff that I normally wouldn't!

Congrats! when Im in Ore Ill have to watch out for you! any hints as to what youll be driving? Our son just got his this past month and he missed three. the tester put a little note on the bottom of his score card "Needs to work on glancing technique!!!". so when we got outside I ask him about the note and he said that they had passed a girl that was wairing a wide belt as a miniskirt and he got caught checking her out in the mirror! Boys! DR.

Congratulations you beat me I was 35 before I took my drivers test. I had several permits but was convinced by the men in my life that I couldnt drive first my father and later my husband. I have had my license over 20 years now and never had an accident so dont think they were right. You should feel very good about yourself. I had a teenage son who beat me by 3 weeks.

congrats
default_smile.png

*mumbles something about the roads no longer being safe*

Congratulations! I'm trying to get my daughter to get her license, she just doesn't seem to have any desire, guess I should be happy. Joyce

Latest posts

Back