I did it AGAIN!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari

Reaction score
I'm nuts. I have a sickness ;) Collecting horses...... the living, BEAUTIFUL kind.

bali76093.jpg

Vintage Farms Moonlight Ballet

Sire: LM Hawks Bolero Bey, a National Champion HAWK son!!!

Dam: Star Valleys Danger Zone, World Champion in Single Pleasure and National Champion in Halter (daughter of Philia Blazes Joe Dandy)

THANK YOU to Summer Sayles-Ruegger for allowing me to purchase Bali.

I can’t wait for show season!!!

Kari

Oh yes, it is a sickness. An incurable sickness.

At least you've got a pretty new horse though!!! ;-)

Congratulations!

Andrea

You did it, and you liked EVERY minute of it!
default_smile.png
Congrats on the new girl!

GORGEOUS!

...but she would look even prettier out on the sand at Long Beach in September...

...and prettier yet if she were in the company of Oliver (hint, hint, Summer!)

She is very pretty congrats!

I to have that sickness and in fact have a new addition to my own collection.. sigh guess it is incurable

Oooh how pretty! Congrats!

The only thing that keeps me from looking for my next "kid" is the lack of space and a husband who says "NO!" I could probably convince the husband but the space issue isn't going to resolve itself
default_wacko.png

Very pretty. I am the president of the overbuyers anonymous!

Thanks, everyone. She IS a beauty!! Can't wait to get her home.

Oh Summer... bring her to the beach in September. We can do the Indy/Bali swap then. I'll bring Tig, you bring someone to drive.....

Kari

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going to have to call you Britney Spears the 2nd??? HeeHee, she looks gorgeous! I told Dawn,,,,if only she were a he! Bolero is incredible and he is putting some amazing babies on the ground. Glad you got one!!!!!

Wow, she is a beauty! I love bays and have a collection of them as well.

Back