I couldn't participate on the barn/farm photo thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAM

Reaction score
The beautiful Mill Creek Valley~Prineville, OR
My friend was here yesterday and took some photos of our pastures so I wanted to share.
default_smile.png
We are still fencing pastures but three are done with three more to go. Here are some photos she took in the morning. It was really cold with a little morning mist, but the sun was nice. I hope they aren't too big.
default_wub.png
:

MorningPasturePhoto.jpg

The girls eating breakfast. The barn is on the left and both pastures have access into the barn.

PasturePhoto.jpg

Two of the three pastures that are finished.

IrrigatedPasture.jpg

A photo of the irrigated pasture. I thought this photo she took was neat.

DogsandAustin.jpg

Our two dogs Hanna (left) and Shasta with my son Austin in yellow coat, me and my friend's daughter in red.

Barnandpasturefromhouse.jpg

Looking at the barn from the back of the house

Backyardandbarn.jpg

Backyard looking toward barn

And, introducing our Anatolian pup, Bear. He is 10 weeks old.
default_wub.png
:

Bear1.jpg

I hope this isn't too many photos to load and I hope you enjoyed them.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The lighting in those photos is very pretty! You have a beautiful farm and boy is that puppy cute!

i agree they are stunning
default_wub.png
: thanks for sharing

I absoulutely love your farm. Wow, gorgeous. And Rotts, I just love that breed. I would have another one if the house insurance didn't kill us. Your pup is very cute too. Have fun settling into that wonderful new home.

Your place is a bit of Heaven. So beautiful. I would love to see the inside of the barn.

How much land do you have?

Thanks for sharing.

Vicky

What a beautiful farm and I can see well worth the wait. All seem quite happy, congrats. :aktion033:

Hey Deb, great place!!!!

Yep, it's going to look like a squatters village in the summer with Liz, Sandy and I all living in your pastures.

Kathi,

I'm game for a get together next summer, a kind of squatters house warming party. First things first though, I need to get rid of all these contractor squatters that keep hanging around.
default_smile.png

Hi Vicky :saludando:

We are on 460 acres here but we are just fencing pastures around the barn and near the house due to the predators and because I like to look outside and see all my kids running around. I would take photos for you of the inside of the barn but the ol' camera is still packed somewhere and I can't seem to find that one special box.
default_rolleyes.gif
: All these photos were taken by my friend that came for a visit Saturday. And besides, it really isn't anything special. I sure hope to make it that way but the projects keep coming and the money keeps going. It may be awhile.
default_smile.png

CAM,

Beautiful pictures!! Your place looks so "content" not sure if that is the right word but that is how they make me feel.

I love the 3rd. picture - looks like the Bethlehem Star - Your new puppy is adorable!!
default_yes.gif
:

Tell your friend the pictures are great and thanks for sharing!! :aktion033:

It's all so beautiful! I LOVE your new place!
default_wub.png
:

All the photos are wonderful! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back