I am wondering if you can pass this info along with your friend's email or at work... (more)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockinSMiniature

Reaction score
Hi All,

I hope this will be okay and we are hoping that you all will send this info or might know someone might be interested in our motorhome.

We are planning to move out of the city and right now we own almost 3 acres and we decided it is time for us to move out of the city (Tulsa, Oklahoma) and plan to have more acres and more trees and etc..

We want to be out in the country and the business is growing and growing by our neighbors and I lived in this neighbor over 25 yrs and now all many business is growing in the field (where the cows used to be).

Which that BREAK my heart and I used to ride my horses over there and let them run and etc.

You can copy and paste to pass all the info about the motorhome to your friend or at work.

Itasca Suncruiser motorhome w/ price INCLUDES FULL WARRANTY.
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]$26,700
[SIZE=12pt](We are selling what we owned)[/SIZE]
1998 Itasca Suncruiser 34 foot motorhome (Model 34WA) with 460 cubic inch Ford V8 gasoline engine. Approx. 33,000 miles. Sleeps 4-6 people. This coach is made by Winnebago under the Itasca name, on the same assembly line as the Winnebago coaches.

Price INCLUDES FULL WARRANTY for the next 3 1/2 years or roughly 48,000 miles. I will gladly pay to transfer the warranty to the new owner, or I can cancel the warranty and sell the motorhome for about $1900 LESS. All of the original user manuals and paperwork will be included.

This was a one-owner trade-in. I bought it in January of this year, and have only taken my family out in it twice, We only selling it for less than what I owe on it. We absolutely love the motorhome and hate to see it go! This has always been a non-pet and non-smoker vehicle. It has been stored under shelter for most of its life. It is a very CLEAN motorhome for its age.

***HERE ARE SOME OF THIS MOTORHOME'S FEATURES***

Automatic transmission with overdrive

Tilt steering column w/ cruise control on steering wheel

Power mirrors w/ defrost function

Intermittent windshield wiper / washer

In-dash AM/FM Stereo w/ Cassette

Front captain's chairs swivel and recliner

Chrome wheel covers and nearly brand new tires

Hydraulic leveling jacks (controls at the driver's seat)

Bedroom has "short queen" bed and closet with sliding mirror doors

Built-in 19" GE color TV (w/ remote) and VCR (w/ remote)

Roof-mounted crank-up antenna AND wired for cable or satellite

Driver's door with roll-down window (very handy!)

18 foot wide roll-out awning

Nearly full tank of propane

Sony back-up camera/monitor (with sound)

Premium cabinetry and lots of storage space

Day/Night window shades (on most windows)

3-burner propane stove with oven (black)

Brand new microwave oven (black)

Norcold 3-Way Refrigerator / Freezer (black)

Double sink w/ filtered water dispenser (Brand new filter installed)

Space-saver (under-the-cabinet) automatic coffee maker

Onan 5000 watt Emerald Plus (top of the line) generator with only 182 hours Generator can be started from outside or inside the RV (from the dash or the kitchen).

Generator runs on fuel from the main gas tank and is designed to shut off if the gas tank gets too low.

Carbon monoxide detector and LP gas leak detector

Solar battery charger

2 Coleman-Mach roof air conditioners with air ducts

Propane furnace with floor vents

Tub/Shower with skylight

Lots of lighted storage compartments under the RV

Class III receiver hitch and rock guard for towing

Generator and fresh water, grey water and black-water holding tanks allow you to take trips to places with no utility hook-ups, or you can hook up to water, sewer and electric.

We will gladly pay to transfer the warranty over to the new owner.

Here is our email, [email protected] or give us a call, (918) 691-5777 (anytime).

You can see more photos on this link, www.imageevent.com/karrieshort/motorhome

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back