I am so sick!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Well I am home from work for the 2nd day with a horrible sinus infection.. It hit me Wed night, Everything on my body hurts, even my teeth! I hope the z pack takes care of it soon!

The good thing is when I'm not sleeping I have been able to be on here catching up. I dont get to do that as much since I changed jobs.

Hope you feel better soon - sure are a lot of people sick these days!

Barbie

default_saludando.gif
Hey, Praying for your healing and speedy recovery.

God bless,

Joan

I've been wondering where you were. Either you haven't been posting, or I've been missing them. Anyway hope you're feeling better soon. Those darned sinus infections can be miserable.

I can sympathize with you !!!

I HATE sinus infections, they are the worst ! I can't even stand thinking about having one ! You poor girl
default_wub.png

I've been wondering where you were. Either you haven't been posting, or I've been missing them. Anyway hope you're feeling better soon. Those darned sinus infections can be miserable.

Thanks, I cant wait for it to be gone..

I used to work at home and had LIL B on all the time, so I posted alot.

At my new job, I am busy and cant be playing around online
default_smile.png

I do catch up but havent been posting much.

You might need antibiotics for the infection. What's a Z pack ?

Get as much sleep as you can, and drink lots if fluids.

You might need antibiotics for the infection. What's a Z pack ? Get as much sleep as you can, and drink lots if fluids.

Thanks, I have been...

Z pack is what they call it around here, its Zithromax, an antibiotic, I couldnt imagine not using an antibiotic for this real doozie! I cant afford to be off work for however long it might take to go away...Its bad enough that I have missed 2 days this week..I dont ever take off unless I am miserable..

I can identify. Last week a girl who works with me in Guidance at the High School was sick. We told her to stay home (She has tons of sick leave). She said no that she wasn't running a fever and she would stay in her office and do paperwork. Well, Tuesday I started feeling "off", by Wednesday night I was aching all over. By Thursday morning I had a fever, swollen throat etc.
default_smileypuke.gif
Now I have missed two days of work. I'm sure it is just a matter of time before the whole department catches it.

I hope you feel better soon! The Doc gave me a Z-pack too along with a nasal spray and prednisone for the swelling in my sinuses and throat.

Ruth

Sinus infections are the worse!!!! Z pacs are the best!!! Take it easy, and feel better soon.....

Thanks everyone. I am getting restless from laying around for days, at least my brain is, my body isnt catching up yet! I went in to the kitchen to eat a muffin and take my antibiotic this am, made some tea and it wore me out!

Ruth sorry to hear you 've been sick too-I hate when employees come to work sick and spread it to all of us!

My Boss just had me make signs earlier this week that said-If You Are Sick Stay Home, Dont Infect Us All...

We have 2 pregnant girls and with the H1N1 deal, it is scary...

It might be a tough winter this year, it seems there are lots sick and early ...

Latest posts

Back