I am having a hard time deciding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A drug mule doesnt really mean a "mule".

in some cases it does. i read an article on a rescued horse that was used as a drug mule to get the drugs across the border and was then left in the desert to die after he was no longer needed. i'll try to find the article but i read it some time ago. police dont think to do a full body check for paraphaneilla on a horse.

ETA: the horse was rescued and rehomed btw

check this out:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/31/us/31horses.html?_r=2

sometimes the human race makes me ill
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens in Mexico happens in the USA and Canada too. There are good and bad people everywhere. You say you know he is taking 3 others. How do you know that? Is it possible that where he bought those minis they told him about your boy? I've also had folks drive by, see the horses, and stop. Some buy, some are tire kickers.
This man lives down the street from me. He was out fixing his front yard fence so his dogs didn't get out. I had seen the horses in his back yard tied short and high. I had stopped to let him know that tying the horses like that was not a good idea. We talked a bit and he told me the 2 mares and yearling colt were going to Mexico soon. Two days later he came and knocked on my door. He wanted to know if I knew of any mini horses for sale. I told him I was thinking of selling Dusty and discussed a price. He is not interested in papers or training one little bit. This was the first thing that bothered me about selling to this guy. I only have 4 horses. They are not a burden as far as feeding. I know hay is going up. However, unless it hits $25 a bale I will just feed my crew and be happy with them. I also have found a group that gelds cheaper so I just may geld him and keep my 4.

Latest posts

Back