hurricane relief still needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runamuk

Reaction score
Hey all I have been very busy working with groups doing some of the relief....we may be going and picking up some dogs/bunnies/pot pig this next weekend....several of the shelters have been told they need to get the animals moved......anyway there are still plenty of livestock in need and I figured people on this board may be able to help........

here is the email

Hi,

I just got off the phone with Diane. Abbeville, LA is in desperate need of hay and other cattle and horse feed. They are down to a 1/2 trailer of hay. I haven't heard if any hay lifts have been done from up here to the south like were done in other disasters over the years. Do any of you know any ranchers or farmers or extension offices that could maybe put together a haylift to help out down there? It's probably a long shot I know but I told Diane I'd put the word out and see what I could do. I have a contact persons phone number and an address if it's needed. Please feel free to crosspost and go ahead and give out my e-mail and phone number, 406-251-5359.

Thanks

Nancy

This is coming from a dog rescue group so not as many livestock people as here on LB

Latest posts

Back