HUGE SUCCESS - THANK YOU!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHA

Reaction score
Thank you to all of the exhibitors who made this show an outstanding success! We had over 225 horses at the show. The largest ever! The youth classes were phenomenal!! We had horses from Texas, Pennsylvania, Illinois, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Tennessee, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Washington, Wyoming and Canada.

Congratulations to all the winners! There was some fantastic competition and outstanding horses!

You all are the greatest!!! I look forward to seeing everyone again next year!

Washington you had horses from Washington????????????? Holy cow.............

WOW!! :new_shocked: AND I THOUGHT NC was a drive from TN! Goodness, that must have been a heck of a show!! Maybe we can get there next year!! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dixi ~

You did a wonderful job, as usual. Great going! I wasn't able to get there until late evening Saturday, but enjoyed myself Sunday. There were sure some beautiful horses and serious competition. Congratulations to all!

I would like to thank Ricky Wardlaw and Justin Kollock of Cygnet Farms, who helped us show. AND to my wonderful husband Dan for all his hard work and enthusiasm toward showing our horses. Thanks guys!

It was nice seeing the Florida gang again.... Gayle & Richard Ray, Diane of Mini Express, Randy & Vicki Hart and Barbie & Dave Patrick, who followed us home for a visit.

Thanks again, Dixi!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

wE HAD A great SHOW
default_smile.png
) Lots of fun.

Peas had 3 supremes and lots of Grands and Reserves.

Semi got a Grand under the World Judge
default_smile.png
) I'm such a proud mom!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

It was nice seeing everybody and the weather was fantastic.

And... I got to take LOTS of pictures... which I will force yall to see in a couple days.... LOL

Hope to see everybody at the Julep Cup
default_smile.png
))

~Sandy

Congrats, Dixi !!

What a show !!!

It was great to have so many NICE horses to compete against.

Once again, Dixi, your hard work paid off.

Thanks for a phenomenal show !!

Justine

Thank you Dixie for once again pulling off a wonderful show at Fletcher. We always

enjoy your shows. I hope you are planning on having it there again next year. We will

be there. It seems to get bigger and more competitive every year. Loved It!!! Maryann

[SIZE=12pt]Dixi-[/SIZE]

A belated thank you for a wonderful show :aktion033: . It was well run and very well attended. This year was the first year we brought horses, have always just come to visit with friends and watch. Dave and I had a great time.

My thanks also to Randy and Vicki from Four Pines for showing Dun Deal - not to mention the helpful tips they always give me. What super people!

We'll be back next year - hopefully coming from a new home in Tennessee, rather from here in Florida (just arrived home last night). We followed Tam and Dan home after the show and enjoyed some TN weather. We spent a good part of the 4th out on Tellico Lake, then Tam and I went property hunting. WooHoo - we found a piece and on Thursday put a contract on it. Just have to sell our home here.

Thanks again - see ya next year - hopefully in Shelbyville too!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back