How to Register Your AMHA Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
Just a quick update here! Hope this is helpful!

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR AMERICAN MINIATURE HORSE

PAPERWORK. We know how much everyone loves registration paperwork and that it can be confusing at times. So, we have a solution! A step by step guide on 'How To Register Your Horse.' We hope that this will be a useful resource to you throughout the years. Every form that you could possibly need, is explained and contained in this guide. Our forms are also all available online or in print . We are here to help you through this process, so if you would like further assistance or need some information, please call us at 817.783.5600 or email [email protected].

Let us know what you think! We hope it helps everyone and especially the new owners!

Thank you amha
default_aktion033.gif

I remember how I struggled with registration paperwork in the beginning so nice for someone that doesn't do it every year. I'll go back and read more I'll bet I'll learn things i don;t know too.

I already love your photo form that re-sizes photos and gets them all on one page, with the minis name. I wish the other registries would do that (or accept AMHA's form -LOL).

I already love your photo form that re-sizes photos and gets them all on one page, with the minis name. I wish the other registries would do that (or accept AMHA's form -LOL).
Ha ha! I actually printed the R required photos on the AMHA form, cut off the top part and sent them in to AMHR. They accepted them. HOWEVER, I have since got a letter from AMHR that photos MUST be no smaller than 3X5 or they would be returned. So, guess I can't do that anymore.

I have since got a letter from AMHR that photos MUST be no smaller than 3X5 or they would be returned. So, guess I can't do that anymore.
Really? I've been using that form to print my AMHR pictures too. I haven't gotten anything like that except for the fact the pictures print light and you can't adjust the settings. I've gotten one letter about the color. Sure like using that form though! It's so easy for printing pictures!!!

Latest posts

Back