How I spent my weekend...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueEyedPony

Reaction score
It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks between purchasing a new farm and trying to get it ready for the horses to come home. This weekend, we rented a mini excavator to clean out the barn and run-in shed, which were just PILED in straw and manure. I think it's been YEARS since they were cleaned out. No pictures of the barn that we cleaned out, unfortunately, but my boyfriend snapped some pictures of me cleaning out the run-in shed yesterday. What a job! I'll try to post the "AFTER" pictures once we get some stone in and the fence up!

shed3.jpg

Anybody need some fertilizer??
default_wacko.png
:

shed1.jpg

shed4.jpg

And here's a picture of the little barn and run-in shed taken from the driveway. The barn in this picture is in need of major rennovations, but luckily my boyfriend's mom (who lives right up the hill) let us clean up her empty 8 stall barn to use until ours is ready.

house27.jpg

Can't wait to get them home next weekend!

And Bonnie, I'll be able to get my girl Sarah home at last, the mare you talked to for me! :aktion033:

Wow! What a lot of work!!! It's good that you have that mini-tractor to help you!!!

Wow Nikki, just look at you! Being a new homeowner is alot of work but that's rediculous! Once finished the guys will love it! Keep sending pics of your progress...when do you move into the house? Kiss the Kinderbug for me.

Back