How do you take your tea?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE Bubble Tea....it is rather more of a confection type drink, but it is pretty customizable as in you can have it with milk, without milk, you can have it with different types of teas (my fave is with Jasmine Green or Red tea), also there are flavors that are fruit-based, and some that are made of things like avocado (never tried) or red beans (pretty good, really) and taro (another good one).

Then you can choose the texture components such as the main one, "bubbles" or tapioca pearls. They are very large, round tapiocas and made from a different type than the pudding type, these have a slightly sweet, molasses like flavor. Then there are choobies or jellies, etc., etc., in many different flavors. I think these are a coconut based gel.

You get a great big straw to drink it with so you can slurp the pearls. I would liken the drink itself to a smoothie with tea, for the most part.

The only place I know of other than Longview's Fusion (right near the old Triangle Mall shopping Center) is here in Astoria located beneath the Thai restaurant.

I dunno if there's a place in St. Helens, but I KNOW there are places in Portland.

Liz

Latest posts

Back