Horse Hair Jewelry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pam Crise

Reaction score
Hi - I am looking for contact information for the lady that was at the AMHR Nationals who made jewelry from horse hair. Believe she was from CO. If you have it please let me know. Thanks!

Bumping this up. Also it may have been someone at Central AMHA regionals last year in Kansas City. Seems they were from Colorado though. Made bracelts etc. Anyone? Lavonne

Hi - I am looking for contact information for the lady that was at the AMHR Nationals who made jewelry from horse hair. Believe she was from CO. If you have it please let me know. Thanks!
Hi Pam,

Her name is Hope Gerdes w/ High Hopes Designs. She is located in MO. I have a card which shows an email of [email protected] and a website of www.highhopesdesigns.com. She has a cell of 314-578-3680. Hope this is what you're looking for. This is the lady that had her stuff w/ Star Lake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Sue! I will get ahold of her. I lost Marley, my bay gelding. ISU saved me some of his mane and tail and Lavonne suggested this as away of using it and remembering him. I hadn't thought of a good way so I appreciate all of the help! Pam

Latest posts

Back