Hoping all your foals will rub off!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doobie

Reaction score
Well Im in here daily reading and drooling over all your beautiful babies and finally got signs here of something!

Went from none to 5 mares starting to bag up so in for some sleepless nights but OH so excited too!

Please add us to your daily prayers for safe and healthy Mom's and Babies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing you good fortune with your foaling season! We had our fourth this morning all well and healthy.

Ditto! Good luck to you and your 5! I've only got two coming this year, both mares are bagging up, one is relaxing in the rearend, other is dropping off in the hips and tail head.. Can't wait as they're our first foals by my new stallion!
default_yes.gif

Wishing you the best of luck with your foaling season.

It seems like this has been a very different year for some of us, so hope this is the best ever for you.

Hi Sis!
default_saludando.gif

I hope your foals are born easy, healthy and all that you dream they'll be!
default_yes.gif

Debbie I wish you all the best with your mares and foals, may they come quick and easy and healthy too. We didn't breed any for this year but I am hoping to breed one or two for next year.

Yvonne

Well of course I have to work nights and left Mom and Dad watching the girls...

As I drove out the driveway at 7pm last night Sunset was looking like she was starting labour.

With promises to call if ANYTHING happened...

Dad called at 320AM to tell me there was a very tiny baby up walking with Mom in the field but he didnt have his glasses on so did not know what it was!!! AAAGGGGHHHHH!!

So now I have to wait till I get home at 8am to run out and see what the foal fairy has left us!

Hi Debbie wishing you and your foulks a great foaling season. Hope all goes well with all the mares and babies. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Take Care Frannie and Walt.

Latest posts

Back