Holiday Message to Marty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
Hey ol'Gal,

Me and Silver Belle just wanted to send you a Christmas "Hello"!! It's not the same here as it was on our mountain. Would you believe Silver Belle said she was a little warm yesterday and it was 70o out side...its really wierd. Horses go outside and they dont even need to put mittens or coats on. Our new Step Mom plays Christmas music too but she doesnt blast it as loud as we would like. You do much better decorations than she does too.....all she put up were some Christmas Stockings and 2 wreaths ( dont tell her but we think they are fake....she thinks they look real ) I heard her yell at one of the dogs...hey they look like Amy so thats kinda good....because the dog ran away with one of the stockings and chewed it up. Sure hope it wasnt mine!! I'm not sure if Santa will come and visit Silver Belle this year because she is sorta bossy with the other horses.....she was never like that on the mountain...I was in charge wasnt I. Our new home is nice and we do miss our old friends but we have made some new ones here. Our step Mom keeps rubbing my belly and whispering something about an oven and making something good.....do you have any idea what the heck she's talking about?? I cant wait to find out what she's making for Christmas Dinner she said it was something special for all of us. Well I gotta go and see what mischief Silver Belle and S'mores are getting into....I gotta watch them like a hawk. SSSHHHHh....I think they love each other.

P.S. Dont forget to tell Jerry Merry Christmas and tell Dan if he wants to come to Florida he should come and help do some holiday decorating right here.....gosh knows this ol'gal needs all the help she can get.

Love to everyone on the mountain. We miss you all so much

Holly

and Silver Belle too !!

OH goodness......Hey girls, this is your first Christmas away from "home" and you are very missed especially on this very important holiday.

Holly, your sister Angel, your daughter Noelle, your neice Brite Star, and your X husband Nick all send their love to you and Silver Belle and greatest wishes for a very Merry Christmas as well as Glory, Merry Beth, Chrissy, Blaze, and Sonny, although I really don't think he gives a flip about anything, you know how he is! I don't want you to worry about a thing: Santa does know where you are and he will find you easily, I promise. I know you girls are not missing this winter weather one bit and are enjoying yourselves in the lap of luxury down south with your new mom, who has spoiled you girls beyond belief. Atta girls! But hey, I knew that was going to happen and I know how much fun you are having giving her the business.

I want you to have the most wonderful Christmas ever and thanks so much for the card.

I will always love you.
default_wub.png

Back