"High Risk"Mare on cam testing ready

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hazel that is great to know. she is starting to soften up behind but her boobies are the size of a teengers
default_laugh.png
she still has a bit of growing to do but she doesn't get a really big bag.

This is her hooty last Friday:

2011pregnancy005.jpg
This was tonight

2011pregnancy27april004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She certainly looks much more settled in her stall over the last two days - lost her walking round and round habit, which is good! She is such a nice looking mare, I hope all goes well for her and for you.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Britt's belly is starting to drop.

We have a new moon on Monday so fingers crossed

I'm still watching. Noticed you have been off cam for a few hours.Hope everything is alright. I keep checking to see if you are back up or not. We want to see the pretty heatlhy little foal soon.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Hazel, I had to switch of my portable computer as it was getting hot. I put her out for a few hours to get some fresh air and nibble some grass. I have her at home to foal so she is my lawn mower for now
default_laugh.png
I sat with her a read a magazine, it was bliss. I had sent the kids off fishing with dad so it was double bliss
default_new_rofl.gif
Roll on Monday when they go back to school cos what with watching Britt at night and then the kids being kids all day I am exhausted

britt is very grumpy tonight and she hasn't touched her hay. Her bag has doubled size in the last 2 hours.

Any extra eyes would be much appreciated.

Thanks renee

The very best of luck with foaling. I have her up/minimized and will keep checking in on her for the next several hours (will be hoping to hear the high aleart soon). Don't know what I would have done with out Marestare.

Barbie

Thanks very much to all you Aunties, the weather was wonderful so she spent the day out in the sunshine. She is looking good with a torpido butt, puffy hooty and warm bag but who knows
default_wub.png

I just tried to watch your mare 3:42 PM Cam Time and I can't get it to load.
default_sad.png

Sorry about that, it was a nice day so I put her out as the forecast for tomorrow is rain
default_no.gif
she is now in for the night and being a bit clingy

She does look a bit uncomfortable - maybe a foal tonight? Good luck - fingers crossed.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Sorry about that, it was a nice day so I put her out as the forecast for tomorrow is rain
default_no.gif
she is now in for the night and being a bit clingy

No problem at all. I just wanted you to know that it wasn't working........

Let's hope your mare foals soon so you can get some sleep.
default_smile.png

Britt was a little restless last night, but not bad. How is she today? Praying all goes well.

One of my Granddaughters name is Britt, so while I'm watching about your Britt, I'm thinking about my Britt that lives in Ark. Where all the weather has been going on. So far they have been alright tho.

Hazel I send prayers for you Britt.

My britt is progressing very well with a full warm bag, I managed to get plenty of milk tonight and it was sticky. Her hooty is puffy and she has that pained look on her face. I put her out all day and she just wandered up and down.

Don't think she's changed her mind, do you?

I was watching for a while and decided that Britt had been replaced by a Madam Tussaud's Wax Work, then I saw an ear twitch.

Go Britt.

Latest posts

Back